Welcome

Contact Information:
info@marigoldrentals.com
or
541.226.8365

Friday, June 3, 2011

new lovely table

i love this table...and the thrill of finding it was even a better story. great uses would be a buffet table, head table, guest sign in table where you could do all different sizes of frames displaying you and your loved one.



i just had to post this second picture because i love the idea of using this idea for your photo booth backdrop or even behind your cake table. the chair could be a little more unique (which i think we could help you out there). i'm picturing a lovely couch and large fluffy pillows.



love these two photo booth backdrops as well!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm super impressed. I grew up in Grants Pass and your business is something we SO needed down there. I now live in the Portland area, and I'm getting married in August. Somehow, I found your blog and website through my wedding planning. I wish you a lot of success! You have some awesome stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete