Welcome

Contact Information:
info@marigoldrentals.com
or
541.226.8365

Monday, January 31, 2011

Found Workshop in LA


my new business, Marigold, was derived from a few different sources... first, my love for old treasures and secondly, my obsession with weddings! i've had people ask if they can rent some of my goods out (and I was more than happy to do). BUT, it wasn't until my friend Nicole' Garcia's sister, Shawna Yamamoto {http://www.shawnayamamoto.com/}.....told us about this new business happening in LA called FOUND. I was obsessed immediately and knew it could be a great business...I've been following her blog every DAY! and she posted they were choosing a select few to attend a workshop called "Hide & Seek". we had to answer in depth questions, and I was luckly enough to be selected to represent Oregon! soooo excited to be a part of it. can't wait to share my experiences with you all! and be able to grow my collection that much more learning from a REAL pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment